• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS

Status
Not open for further replies.

sibar

What's up guys? I've been hanging out at this forum for a while and I thought it about time I introduce myself. My name is Carlos, I live in Miami, and I'm a senior at FIU. I start OCS on May 18 and if all goes well I'll then go to flight training as an SNFO.

Anyone else starting OCS on May 18?

Paul Burke

Hey Hey! The 18 May class is really filling up now. It's you, me, and Mahler's buddy. That makes 3 airdales. Woo Hoo!!!

sibar

cool...
how long before OCS starts are you getting to Pensacola? I'll probably drive up there on the 16th or 17th.

Paul Burke

Right now I'm not really sure. I want to get there a few days early and get acclimated and do some sand running. I am planning a trip down there over spring break to check things out a bit. I'll only have a few days between graduation and the start of OCS to get everything in storage and make the rounds to say bye to everyone. Most likely though I'll be down there a few days prior.

mattlowery

Paul,

I sent you an email Saturday before we went out. We ended up at Buffalo Billiards until about 2:30 in the morning. I sent the email to the account you have listed on the profile; is that the correct one?? Later man!

Matt L.

Paul Burke

Matt- I just got your e-mail. I've been having a lot of problems with that domain's e-mail accounts lately. I had to download it through ftp just to get it. Kindof a pain to check e-mail like that. I'll be down at 12th & Porter on Friday early on and then heading over to Club NV (?spelling). That's the plan anyways. A buddy of mine is a dj and will be doing remotes from those places. Afterwards he's throwing a little shin dig on Music Row. Nothin fancy but his parties are always fun. This one is his Anti-VD (Valentines Day) Party. You should come on out. I'm sure James will be there too.

Status
Not open for further replies.