• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS test study guides

Status
Not open for further replies.

somokeen

I have taken the OCS test twice, both times I used the study guide you can get at the bookstore and it sucked, there was nothing to prepare me for the test in that book either time. Either Im taking an outdated test, or this book is just bogus. Is there any advice out there, any better study guides you would recomend. I cant rember the exact name of the book but it is written by some australian airforce guy with a weird name!

WFU2USN

somokeen,

Take a look at the USMC Study Guide on the forum...it's around here somewhere!

IS2(SCW)

http://www.geocities.com/califchick1175/USN/navy.html

Attilla

I looked at it in Barnes and Noble, and didn't realy think it was worth buying. I think the guide the Marines give you is adequate because you can only study so much for an aptitude test. I guess I'll find out Wednesday.

psrogers

Intel Officer
I thought the Arco book was great- almost exactly like the actual test. What really helped though is that I took the AFOQT the morning before, so I had practice in pressure.
Point is it is necessary to practice in a realistic environment. Time yourself and be hard on yourself at first. Then take it again and again until you kick its ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.