• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

ocs submission????

submarinerssbn

i can't find anywhere in the instruction on deadlines or dates where we have to submit the packages... there isn't is there? i want to submit mine by the end of june or early july and just wanted to know if there was a date that i was required to meet. i know it takes eight weeks to hear back at the earliest but am unsure of the deadline or even if one exists..... thanks for whatever info you guys can provide.

flopper

i can't find anywhere in the instruction on deadlines or dates where we have to submit the packages... there isn't is there? i want to submit mine by the end of june or early july and just wanted to know if there was a date that i was required to meet. i know it takes eight weeks to hear back at the earliest but am unsure of the deadline or even if one exists..... thanks for whatever info you guys can provide.

I'm assuming you mean the application for commission dealine to make the next board. If so, my recruiter told me that you have to have the package in by the last day of the month to be up for the next board. This means to TN, not you getting your paperwork to your recrutier, so I would say you need to get the app4comm to your recruiter about a week before the end of the month.