• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS reporting date?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave Shutter

I am still trying to get a ballpark figure on how long it's currently taking after acceptance for ones OCS reporting date?

For those of you who have gotten in and have OCS reporting dates, and there's a bunch of you, I was wondering what you've heard in terms of OCS classes forming.

D

Derrill Thompson

Dave,

The day after my recruiter called to tell me I had been accepted into the pilot program, I was given my OCS date. (2Jun01)

Derrill

nickou23

I got a letter informing me of my OCS date (1Jan02) shortly after the call from my recruiter as well. The funny thing is, my recruiter has still not been informed of the actual date, so it was news to him (this was about a month ago). The whole process took about 4 months or so from when I submitted my packet. Hope this helps.
Thanks.

vicki

Dave,

I got my OCS date the same day as I was told I had received a pilot slot. It was changed a week later though to a week sooner than before. I know this is confusing. I was told 17Apr01, but then it was moved to 07Apr01 when I talked to my recruiting district next (a week later).

Status
Not open for further replies.