• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS Prt

hotwings

Does anyone know if the requirements change at OCS? Do they go up/down from the good low we needed to get there?

nzachman

Yeah, well. The Dude abides.
As of 6 months ago you needed to basically be alive for the in-pfa, sat medium for mid-pfa, good low for out-pfa

hotwings

Good to know I would have thought it was good low all the way through, but I guess your performance suffers when your sleep deprieved and worn out.

Makk85

604KTS
pilot
Don't go in thinking just because you can squeak by on a good low training on your own means you can get a good low at OCS. You will most likely be worn down, sore, hungry and sleep deprived when you take your in-PFA, and if you are one of the guys who has been barely sneaking by during PT with your DI you are guaranteed to get some extra attention during the PFA. Go in well above the standards if you can. It will make your life a lot easier once you get there.

jtmedli

pilot
don't go in thinking just because you can squeak by on a good low training on your own means you can get a good low at ocs. You will most likely be worn down, sore, hungry and sleep deprived when you take your in-pfa, and if you are one of the guys who has been barely sneaking by during pt with your di you are guaranteed to get some extra attention during the pfa. Go in well above the standards if you can. It will make your life a lot easier once you get there.

this!!!

hotwings

Yes, I know going in the best shape possible is best, however everyone "best shape" is different and i was just trying to get an idea of what will be expected of us.