• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

TANGO 1

Contributor
Does anybody have any cool pictures they took from 1st increment this year. The ones on the official website are not soo interesting. Or do you guys have picture from grad. Please send something to moitvate me. I like to see some blood

VetteMuscle427

is out to lunch.
None
That looks like fun..... not.... Every time I see more about Marine training, I get a little bit more respect for them, and feel that much better they are on my side.

TANGO 1

Contributor
I don't think it is any group. I think some OSO got their applicants together and got them to get a paticular shirt.

Crowbar

None
A large percentage of the PLC'ers showed up wearing those damned red shirts. It looked really cool (insert sarcasm here) for about two hours until they were wearing green skivvie shirts.

EA-6B1

PLC Jrs 1st Inc. Kilo-3
I think everyone there had a red USMC shirt on. Man, did we stand out at Reagan Int'l!!

reapergm

My OSO said hes giving them out to all candidates now. I think its a new reg. Whatever, if I get in, Ill wear whatever they want me to.

DocT

Dean of Students
pilot
Bring an extra civvie shirt. Nobody wants to wear that red thing out on libo.

Status
Not open for further replies.