• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS physical location?

Airbus

Morning gentleman,

Sorry if this is the wrong sub-section.

Is the OCS flight physical done on the base infirmary or an off base hospital? I know its not the "real" flight physical like in P-cola but still in depth from what I've read.

Thank You
God Bless

Doc Walsh

HM1 -> Pilot
pilot
Its done at the Naval Health Clinic, New England in Newport. Its located right off of the Naval Base. Less than a five minute drive from the OCS area.

jtmedli

pilot
Morning gentleman,

Is the OCS flight physical done on the base infirmary or an off base hospital? I know its not the "real" flight physical like in P-cola but still in depth from what I've read.

Thank You
God Bless

It's "real enough" to get you DQ'd from aviation and is way more thorough than any other flight physical I've ever had in the Navy so don't take it too lightly.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Morning gentleman,

Thank You
God Bless

Not to sound rude but does the location really matter?

Airbus

Thanks for the replies gentleman. Being a commercial pilot for the past 6 years and dealing with FAA doctors has taught me that location of medicals DOES matter and who the personnel are conducting the tests.

Not to sound rude but does the location really matter?

What does it matter that you have to ask if it "really matters"?