• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS Package Medical Documents

smblord36

IS1 (IW/AW) applying for OCS 1830
Can anyone help me answer this?? I am applying for Intel, hoping to submit in May for the June board. I’ve been getting conflicting answers so I’m just trying to do what’s right. My divo says that I don’t need to include all of my medical documents, just a letter in my package signed by my PCM stating that they have reviewed my medical records and conducted the physical and I am medically qualified. This is what he used for his package, but he commissioned in 2018. Is this okay to do or should I just move forward and get the documents they are asking for?? Thanks in advance!

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Can anyone help me answer this?? I am applying for Intel, hoping to submit in May for the June board. I’ve been getting conflicting answers so I’m just trying to do what’s right. My divo says that I don’t need to include all of my medical documents, just a letter in my package signed by my PCM stating that they have reviewed my medical records and conducted the physical and I am medically qualified. This is what he used for his package, but he commissioned in 2018. Is this okay to do or should I just move forward and get the documents they are asking for?? Thanks in advance!

What does the OCS checklist say?

smblord36

What does the OCS checklist say?
The bottom of the checklist has specific medical documents listed, like EKG results and X-rays and all that. Some people told me they didn’t submit those and just submitted the letter, others have told me they submitted everything. So I’m just confused on what is actually required for submission.

FormerRecruitingGuru

The bottom of the checklist has specific medical documents listed, like EKG results and X-rays and all that. Some people told me they didn’t submit those and just submitted the letter, others have told me they submitted everything. So I’m just confused on what is actually required for submission.

The checklist asks you to provide a DD 2807 and 2808. So…

smblord36

The checklist asks you to provide a DD 2807 and 2808. So…
The checklist asks for a lot more than just those though, that is why I’m asking. It asks for EKG results, X-ray, Pap smear results… like all of the official medical documents on those things and I’m confused on whether or not I actually need to provide those because others have told me they didn’t provide that stuff.

FormerRecruitingGuru

The checklist asks for a lot more than just those though, that is why I’m asking. It asks for EKG results, X-ray, Pap smear results… like all of the official medical documents on those things and I’m confused on whether or not I actually need to provide those because others have told me they didn’t provide that stuff.

You’re missing the point. Which is correct: the official OCS checklist or your friend / “others” telling you otherwise?

smblord36

You’re missing the point. Which is correct: the official OCS checklist or your friend / “others” telling you otherwise?
I see what you’re saying. I have been strictly going off of the checklist, up until my divo told me I didn’t need all the medical stuff. He was selected without providing it. He has helped me through the process thus far so it feels weird that he would misguide me. I want to trust him but I also want my package to be correct. I will have my PCM provide the proper paperwork and move forward that way. Thank you!