• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS March22, 2003

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vic

Your MOM!
pilot
I got the call today (7 days after the recruiter submitted my packet). I'm going to OCS with a pilot slot guarantee in March 2003. If anybody else is going, let me know. Maybe we can get together and have some drinks before the three months of hell!

Don't sweat the small stuff!

Vic

Your MOM!
pilot
Kraftwerk,
What gave you the idea that my recruiter was from Boston?

Aimee

Hi Vic,
I am heading out a month before you (Feb 8) with an NFO designator.
Anyone going in FEB?

Kraftwerk

quote:
Kraftwerk,
What gave you the idea that my recruiter was from Boston?

Sorry, just seem to recall you saying so back in the day. Unless someone else than NCRD New England is handling Europe these days... Who was you recruiter? Did they refer to their overwhelming experience in recruiting overseas (think I was one of the first...)Anyway congrats, the OCS video they showed you was of a gunnery sergeant you'll surely see the business end of even 8 months from now. Very dedicated individual. Scarier in real life.

K

Edited by - Kraftwerk on 06/12/2002 00:22:18

Vic

Your MOM!
pilot
Kraftwerk,
No need to apoligize, I was being a smart a**. It was Boston--LT. Sampson said he's pretty new. He's an Aviator, so it made it just a little bit better. Unfortunately, I didn't get to enjoy the videos, yet. Where did you join from? I can tell you, Mannheim, Germany is not an easy place to join the officer corps.

Aimee,
Look for a tall Mexican. If we don't see each other in OCS, I'm sure API will be a diffrent story.

vballindaytona,
You might be my candi-o or whatever that is. Hope you got over the unmotivational phase.

aslam

Aimee, I will be reporting on 22Feb03 for a SNA slot.

We might run into each other...

Until then, take care of yourself
ASLAM

Status
Not open for further replies.