• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS Gouge?

dnweinreb

Super DUPER Hornets!
None
One last thing and then I'll shut up.

We definitely get beaten a lot during training. We're 11th week candios and GySgt Watson still beats us with surprising regularity (and no, we're not completely jacked up because I know that's what you're all thinking :) )
I can't imagine that we get beat any less than previous classes.

OVERCOME

Long live the UFC!
dnweinreb said:

We definitely get beaten a lot during training. We're 11th week candios and GySgt Watson still beats us with surprising regularity (and no, we're not completely jacked up because I know that's what you're all thinking :) )
I'm not sure if you know this, but was GySgt. Watson a Marine Corps Officer recruiter out of NC?

SWOdogJon

Enlightened follower of the SWOness
I was in GySgt Watson's first class back in Oct 03. He is the man. And yes, he beats all of the classes all of the time all of the way through your time there. It is nice to see that at least that much has not changed.

harrypotter

dnweinreb said:

bead-doggon-friggin-window weinreb

EngineGirl

Sleepy Head
You guys still get beat in the 11th week? We had Watson too, and he didn't do that....you guys must be a jacked up class.

dnweinreb

Super DUPER Hornets!
None
reference above post

re: we're not jacked up

subj: we're not jacked up

note: seriously we're not

:)

well, at least no more than anyone else