• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS Fleet processor

BeLikeMike

Primary!!!
Anyone happened to know how to reach the FLEET processor? I've got a few questions that I'm hoping they can answer. I've done a search and they are only mentioned, not actually how to reach them. Times like this I wish the career counseling guru was still around.

BackOrdered

Contributor
What community are you in? I can only speak for Supply but our career counselors are pretty transparent and responsive.

jbalesi

"Poop Dick"
None
Para los no educados entre nosotros, lo que es un procesador de la flota?

A Fleet Processor is the person that Fleet Applicants have to send their OCS package into. For example, I am stationed overseas, I worked with an officer from my command and sent my application, which was different from civilian applicants, to the Fleet Processor. I wasn't allowed to send it to a regular recruiter, it had to be through them.

Renegade One

None
A Fleet Processor is the person that Fleet Applicants have to send their OCS package into. For example, I am stationed overseas, I worked with an officer from my command and sent my application, which was different from civilian applicants, to the Fleet Processor. I wasn't allowed to send it to a regular recruiter, it had to be through them.
Thanks..informative.