• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS Dates?

xmid

pilot
Contributor
Since you haven't recieved your date for OCS nikki, you might want to change your occupation from "officer". Thats the kind of stuff that gets you a lot of shit at OCS.

TPausche

time from final select to OCS date

you are able to choose when you want to leave. If you want to wait a while or if you want to leave asap. it is up to you. I wanted to leave asap so I got my final select late march. I report april 6

skim

Teaching MIDN how to drift a BB
None
Contributor
you are able to choose when you want to leave. If you want to wait a while or if you want to leave asap. it is up to you. I wanted to leave asap so I got my final select late march. I report april 6

good luck!:icon_smil

xgrafcorex

I'll be there a little before you. 13 April here.

To answer the original question from my experience.. I put down that I could go immediately and my final select date was 27 Feb and, as I mentioned above, am reporting in on the 13th of April.

xgrafcorex

well, i'm leaving to make my way out to OCS tomorrow morning. reporting in on the 13th, but it takes a few days to get out there and i'm going to see some family on my way. thanks to everyone for providing plenty of info here. i was a bit more of a lurker than anything else, but once i get through, i'll be sure to share my experiences and try to help out people on their way.