• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS Dates?

Nikki2184

I'm waiting to get my date, but my recruiter can't really give me an idea of how long until I'm gonna go.

I was just wondering what the average time for you guys between final select and OCS??

Ken_gone_flying

"I live vicariously through myself."
pilot
Contributor
I was told I was a final select on like December 20th and was given an OCS date of February 2nd. (which is being moved back now a bit)

Tom

pilot
Contributor
2 days up to countless months. Get used to the Navy: hurry up and wait.

schwarti

Contributor
It also depends on when you say that you're ready to go. I put on my application that I won't be ready until September, and so I've got quite a bit of time before I go. (Finish grad school, etc.)

Mattatron

Now with extra pork!
pilot
My Final select date to my date to report at OCS timespan was about a month and a half. A month seems to be about average from what I understand.

sbcatcher11

I just received final select notice for NFO yesterday and have two months before I head to OCS around March 15th though my new orders haven't been cut yet.

red_ryder

None
I'll be up for March 16th too, though we've already started a thread on navyocs about it. Anyone else in that class, sign in! We should try and meet up the saturday night before it starts.

red_ryder

None
Then again, when my letter came in last week, it now says March 3rd. :O They're trying to get it set back, but know that this stuff can happen.

emmy

Hey you guys! Im new to the site but I have been given a date to for March 16th. I am soooo nervous and scared because I dont know what to expect I guess im horrified about the physical part then anything. I am a female residing in Tampa, a recent graduate of the University of South Florida. HELP!!!!!!!

red_ryder

None
I'm a bit nervous too, that's normal...but I don't think it's worth getting THAT scared. I'm in that class too, and I know a group of us were planning on meeting up and going out for dinner or something the night before? PM me if you want and we can talk more.

Morgan81

It's not my lawn. It's OUR lawn.
pilot
Contributor
Private Message.
capturecn7.jpg

Click name, second one down.

MasterBates

And since I have been sent PMs by members about to go to OCS, I am an OCS GRAD, not someone going to OCS with you.

I went in 2001..

<---Note the wings.