• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS Candidate Seeking Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

OatzCanel

I need the best advice to boost my package. I have a OAR of 46 I have a year left til I graduate, but I have worked full time since I began school. I have about ten LOR's and a GPA of 2.8-3.0. I really want this, but I fear I'm going to have to apply again in the next year after I retest and raise my GPA some more. I want to be going to Supply I am a Business Major. I am 21 years old. Does anyone think that I will have to enlist before I actually get a chance in OCS. What do I need to get my GPA up to (be realistic only have 2 semesters left)? Hopefully I will meet up with a supply officer to boost my package. I have good letters from my employers. If you can offer any advice please email me at OatzCanel@aol.com
Thanks

zulu240

SNA nov 13 OCS
any LOR's from Naval Officers wouldn't hurt. father or mother with prior service? are you in good physical condition?

wink

War Hoover NFO.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Try to get he OAR up. Can't do much about the GPA since not much time left. But you can study more for the OAR. Boosting the OAR will offset the lowish GPA.

Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.