• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Ocs board

Angel ortega

Hey, guys any word in the ocs board selection for September? I was told that the 19th of the Sept the board would meet. Just curious to see the results, my package was up for review and I want to know. Thanks. Angel ortega

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Hey, guys any word in the ocs board selection for September? I was told that the 19th of the Sept the board would meet. Just curious to see the results, my package was up for review and I want to know. Thanks. Angel ortega

Which board? Which program? Did you talk to your OR or CCC?

As a 30 year old and a potential officer I would expect more of you to use the resources around you instead of throwing your hands up in the air and posting something that be resolved some other way.

Angel ortega

Which board? Which program? Did you talk to your OR or CCC?

As a 30 year old and a potential officer I would expect more of you to use the resources around you instead of throwing your hands up in the air and posting something that be resolved some other way.

Angel ortega

Apologies for being so vague. I applied to the Intel officer program and my recruiter recently got reassigned to another area. I reached out to my PNC and he advised me that the Intel board is still in session. Thanks for the heads up.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Apologies for being so vague. I applied to the Intel officer program and my recruiter recently got reassigned to another area. I reached out to my PNC and he advised me that the Intel board is still in session. Thanks for the heads up.

Also, on your profile it says you have a 38 OAR score, however the min for Intel is a 45 which means you're not even eligible to apply.