• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS BOARD RESULTS

goldmanharry91

I spoke with my recruiter yesterday and got the same response. Still no word. I am wondering now if my package even made it to the board.

Not to say anything but I still live at home. My mother asks me everyday if I have heard anything. When I say no, as I usually do, she questions the integrity of my recruiter and whether my packet was actually put into CIRIMS and sent to a board. I tend to work on what I've been told so when my recruiter tells me everything was in on Oct. 1, then it was in.

Back to the board, my recruiter hasn't gotten back to me about the Supply Board results yet. He's bad at answering his phone.

On to the SWO board!

XXXMM004

Not to say anything but I still live at home. My mother asks me everyday if I have heard anything. When I say no, as I usually do, she questions the integrity of my recruiter and whether my packet was actually put into CIRIMS and sent to a board. I tend to work on what I've been told so when my recruiter tells me everything was in on Oct. 1, then it was in.

Back to the board, my recruiter hasn't gotten back to me about the Supply Board results yet. He's bad at answering his phone.

On to the SWO board!
I understand the frustration you experienced, cuz I spent 13 months waiting for this board. How many boards you thing i missed? Sometimes, I rather they just give me a "NO" to end this long waiting game. Anyway, good things always come to the end. I am sure you will have an answer from the board. Good luck. Dont give up.

goldmanharry91

I understand the frustration you experienced, cuz I spent 13 months waiting for this board. How many boards you thing i missed? Sometimes, I rather they just give me a "NO" to end this long waiting game. Anyway, good things always come to the end. I am sure you will have an answer from the board. Good luck. Dont give up.

I'm not nearly as frustrated in my recruiter as my parents are. They have no control and thats frustrating to most people (the whole "patience is a virtue" saying is lost in practice I feel haha). Its become my expectation that when involving oneself with any government related work, one should expect bureaucratic ridiculousness including miscommunication and long waiting times. Despite the nasty stats for the Supply board I remain hopeful. Despite the long wait for the SWO board, I remain vigilant and confident that I will receive a PRO REC Y. In the end that's all I can do. Giving up really isn't in my vocabulary.

SJ-Sil80

My recruiter did get the results in finally. I don't know why it came after others, but at least I know I was looked at. I was not recommended, but am hopeful for the SWO boards.

I have SWO IP option selected first as well as regular SWO 2nd.

On to the SWO board!

I feel you. I didn't live at home, but my family and friends asking about a process that I had no control over was one of the hardest parts, especially as weeks turned into months turned into nearly two years.

Best advice is submit your kit and fill up your life otherwise. Move on like you haven't and figure out your plan B. Chase that plan B. Put the navy out of your mind entirely.

If it comes it comes. Nothing you can do about it either way.

goldmanharry91

I feel you. I didn't live at home, but my family and friends asking about a process that I had no control over was one of the hardest parts, especially as weeks turned into months turned into nearly two years.

Best advice is submit your kit and fill up your life otherwise. Move on like you haven't and figure out your plan B. Chase that plan B. Put the navy out of your mind entirely.

If it comes it comes. Nothing you can do about it either way.

Yeah I get it. When it comes down to it though the grind of struggling to find jobs is taxing. I'm going on a year and a half out of school and still can't find that first job.