• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS BOARD RESULTS

Aircrewman28

NRC
None
PAO professional recommendation board results are out. Fleet start checking your BOL accounts, all others contact your recruiter.

SJ-Sil80

I called my recruiter yesterday in regards to the Supply Officer board results and he said they still do not have anything at their office (Philadelphia). Seems odd that they don't have anything when others do, he said other regions may get boards results at different times.. I hope they get some word soon, otherwise I'm just waiting for the SWO board.

PopwarnerCoach

I called my recruiter (Tampa) on Monday, said I was pro rec n. Waiting for the SWO board now. Kinda odd that some received the results and others didn't.

exNavyOffRec

I called my recruiter yesterday in regards to the Supply Officer board results and he said they still do not have anything at their office (Philadelphia). Seems odd that they don't have anything when others do, he said other regions may get boards results at different times.. I hope they get some word soon, otherwise I'm just waiting for the SWO board.

pretty sure email works the same everywhere, you push send and people receive it. The same with uploading results....... I think your recruiter is just blowing smoke because they either don't want to tell you bad news or he doesn't know how to check or who to ask.

ANHawkins

I spoke with my recruiter yesterday and got the same response. Still no word. I am wondering now if my package even made it to the board.