• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS, BDCP, PLC, any non-rotc related scholarships

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enishi1983

Solid Snake
if you are rejected from any of those programs, are you rejected forever? also, if you fail in ocs due to health issue/s (broken bone, etc.) are you kicked out permanently (not being able to apply again)? thanx in advance

RobNLa

Enishi-
If you are rejected you may reapply. Time is the determining factor. To answer your other question, my understanding is that if you are injured you are simply rolled into another class. This delays your graduation, but you still get to finish. As a disclaimer, I must say that I have not been to OCS yet. I hope this helps.

Rob

Enishi1983

Solid Snake
THANK you for at least replying to my topic. also, thanx for informing me about ocs... i remember some marine oc's talking about how if they're kicked out, they're out forever, so i thought that also applied to NAVY ocs.

orthaj

I know that you are allowed to re apply if you were in PLC (and didn't make it or got hurt) and want to go to OCC. I am sure that if you got hurt and were NPQed for the remainder of OCS (sent home) you can re apply after you have healed up but you have to go through the selection process all over again. hope that helps.

RobNLa

I'm not sure what your options are if you are "kicked out." I meant that you will not be sent home simply because of an injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.