• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS application

Hello, I’m a first year airmen at VUP19 seeking to apply for OCS to become an NFO. I already have a bachelors degree with a 3.2 GPA. I’m curious if I will be needing to take the SAT? I recently took the ASTB-E, and scored a 52 6,7,7. Are those scores competitive enough? Any suggestions help. Thanks.

socalsomeday

SNA: Y | SWO: Y
Hello, I’m a first year airmen at VUP19 seeking to apply for OCS to become an NFO. I already have a bachelors degree with a 3.2 GPA. I’m curious if I will be needing to take the SAT? I recently took the ASTB-E, and scored a 52 6,7,7. Are those scores competitive enough? Any suggestions help. Thanks.
I got the same ASTB-E score and was recently picked up for SNA (3.0 GPA). SAT is not a requirement for applying. Good luck!

AROBLES93

Underdog
Those scores are really competitive.
Since you’re active duty you’ll need to go off of the Fleet OCS checklist found on the NPC website under commisioning programs. Also, you’ll probably need to route a chit through your chain of command to get the ball rolling. If I were you I would start the process sooner rather than later

Those scores are really competitive.
Since you’re active duty you’ll need to go off of the Fleet OCS checklist found on the NPC website under commisioning programs. Also, you’ll probably need to route a chit through your chain of command to get the ball rolling. If I were you I would start the process sooner rather than later
Ok, great! Thanks for the help. Will come back if I have more question.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again

Sounds like someone needs to start browsing the forums.