• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS Adress

theblakeness

Charlie dont surf!
pilot
Oh No!!! I got a "NOTICE" today from Quantico. My mail attempted to deliver but was not accepted and Quantico left me a "NOTICE"!!?? I can not read the notice until Tuesday due to the fact that the Post office closed at 12pm today, are closed on Sun, and Mon is Columbus day. It has to be about the fact that I am sending priority mail. Guys, my heart just sank down to my stomach.

?? hmm, thats thats strange too me. I have never heard of any issue with priority mail. Your not setting it up t where they have to sign for it do you? When I was there, people got all matter of packages delivered..ups, fedex, etc...

If this is really the case then just send it standard. Your location says your in VA. Its not going to take that long to get there.

aBit-lost

They tried to deliver it on Sat, today. I don't think anyone was there for them to get through the gate & onto OCS grounds. That is why I got the notification because it could not be delivered. Sorry, and thanks for the help.

theblakeness

Charlie dont surf!
pilot
They tried to deliver it on Sat, today. I don't think anyone was there for them to get through the gate & onto OCS grounds. That is why I got the notification because it could not be delivered. Sorry, and thanks for the help.

there is always someone at the gate

SemperFlyMarine

The CRF's Worst Nightmare
Hmmm.... Do you think they don't accept mail on Sat?

I can't remember if we got mail on Saturdays or not...I know that after week 3 we didn't, because we had liberty from mid-afternoon till Sunday evening. The first few Saturdays, though, I can't say for certain, but I think that we didn't get mail on weekends. He should get it no later than tomorrow (depending on how the Sergeant Instructors feel about it)