• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS Acceptance

CUPike11

Still avoiding work as much as possible....
None
Contributor
I only applied for supply and swo does anyone know if i would get accepted to ocs because I got lors from my congressman, state Rep and the first one from Scott Brown. My recruiter called me up and was happy and he said that i filled out my application wrong i missed some info and the board couldn't accept it because it was incomplete so could the board have said no or was i accepted and they just couldn't say yes because of the incomplete application. any feed back would be helpful

thanks

First, learn to use punctuation so we can actually understand what the hell you're trying to ask. You used it in the first sentence, why not the second one? This isn't a text message, and you're talking to applicants and officers of different ranks, but if you want help, then you have to show it in your writing. One big run-on sentence disguised as a paragraph is a good way to not get help or be taken seriously.

Second, you'll learn the golden rule soon enough if you do a good search. No one knows your chances. And no having LORS from congressman or whoever Scott Brown is, forgive me I live in a box, does not guarantee you a slot at OCS. Does it help? Maybe.....depends on how well they knew you. If you just got them to write you something generic and they don't really know who YOU are and can't express that to the board, it's going to hurt more than help. However, if they're family friends and they've known you since you were 5, well then that's probably a different story.

And after re-reading and trying to decipher what you posted, no the board won't review your application if its incomplete and missing items.

marmoset54

Final Select Supply Corps
I only applied for supply and swo does anyone know if i would get accepted to ocs because I got lors from my congressman, state Rep and the first one from Scott Brown. My recruiter called me up and was happy and he said that i filled out my application wrong i missed some info and the board couldn't accept it because it was incomplete so could the board have said no or was i accepted and they just couldn't say yes because of the incomplete application. any feed back would be helpful

thanks

PLEASE repost this on armyocs.com. :icon_boxi My Lord, I'm imagining the responses to the lack of grammar, capitalization, coherent sentences...

Thanks to ol' wikipedia, Scott Brown is a Junior Senator from Massachusetts. AAAAAAAAND he was a model!! Cosmo's Sexiest Man of the Year, apparently.

D_Rob

Lead LTJG
With daughters...

scott-brown.jpg

JMonte85

Pro-rec SNA
What was incomplete about it? It boggles my mind if your recruiter and processor did their job, this shouldn't of happened. So I'm curious as to how minute the missing item was.. Because if it was something big one of those hawk eyes should of caught it before pressing it forward to the board..

Yardstick

Is The Bottle Ready?!
pilot
total babes. saw the whole brown family at dinner a few weeks ago in my hometown when they were on vacation. apparently the younger one is at syracuse

SynixMan

HKG Based Artificial Excrement Pilot
pilot
Contributor
Well this thread took an unexpected, and awesome turn. FWIW, per wikipedia, both are in College. Not sure when that photo was taken.

Moc1Sig

pilot
Contributor
total babes. saw the whole brown family at dinner a few weeks ago in my hometown when they were on vacation. apparently the younger one is at syracuse

how old are you? 14... 18 alright! oh 22, really? eh wait.. never-mind. <insert a giggity some where in there.

chk13

sorry to put this back on a different path...but scott brown is the republican senator that won over ted kennedy's seat. it was kind of a huge deal. but anyways...back to his daughters.

D_Rob

Lead LTJG
sorry to put this back on a different path...but scott brown is the republican senator that won over ted kennedy's seat. it was kind of a huge deal. but anyways...back to his daughters.

They are also both available...

marmoset54

Final Select Supply Corps
there is a ring on Arianna's left hand, but that's just details

Hogwash. Just bag me the tall one and I'll be happy. She can help me with my jump shot. It's all in the wrist...