• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS 26 April

FoxFire

Send lawyers, guns, and money.
Hey, I know these guys...

And just so it's not a completely pointless comment since I've been too shy to post before this:

24F
Evansville, IN
62, 7/7/7
3.55 GPA
BA in Spanish, Communication & Culture Honors from Indiana University
OCS 26 April

And the best part: SNFO :D

PS - Thanks to everyone for the amazing gouge on this site - this whole process would have been ridiculously harder without all of you!

bugat

pilot
Ben
SNA
23M
Imperial Beach, CA
70, 9/9/9
3.56 GPA
BS in Business Administration (emphasis in Information Systems)

see you all soon. i am not going to lie; i am nervous and excited.

unrealpolitik

I'm pretty sure I'm slated for this round as well. Gotta call monday to double check.

Jessica (Jet)
22/F
62, 5,6,5
2.9 GPA
Political Science/International Relations from UC Riverside
San Diego, CA
NFO
and.. Oh, everything about me is special.

and like FoxFire, I'm so grateful for all the gouge around here.

NewWave

Jason
25/M
NFO
51, 5,6,6
International Affairs from FSU (3.6ish GPA)
Pensacola, FL

Look foward to seeing you guys and girls real soon! You all are so lucky, even my Mom doesn't think I'm special...

Cams1215

i hear ya on that Sia!!! lets get this goin

yeah, wave about that.... we'll need you to turn in your pads, you've been cut from the team....:D i keed i keed...

trust me you are not the first to have a joke go awry....

FoxFire

Send lawyers, guns, and money.
Jason, Jessica, and Ben (and anyone else who'll be joining us), I'm not sure if you've visited usnavyocs.com yet but we've got a thread going for the 26 April class and I haven't seen your names on the list. We're sharing gouge and arranging a dinner before OCS kicks off. Come on over and join the roster and up the aviation numbers!