• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Ocs 195 June 2007

mbceight

I was wondering what my chances of are getting in this class date, OCS 195, OCC 195. I am a female college grad. a gpa of 2.5+, pilot with 800+ hours, did well enough on ASTB, and first try on PFT 234 looking for a SNA slot. I have read some comments when getting a flight slot is not happening till 2008. Any information would help thanks

Slammer2

SNFO Advanced, VT-86 T-39G/N
Contributor
your oso will be able to give you the best answer as to how many numbers are still available.

SMILE4BULLETS

youre chances are exactly 1 in 654,987.033333, repeating of course. LEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRROOOOOOOY JENNNNNNNNKIIIINNNNNNNSSSSSS

BarrettRC8

VMFA
pilot
I was wondering what my chances of are getting in this class date, OCS 195, OCC 195. I am a female college grad. a gpa of 2.5+, pilot with 800+ hours, did well enough on ASTB, and first try on PFT 234 looking for a SNA slot. I have read some comments when getting a flight slot is not happening till 2008. Any information would help thanks

Like Slammer stated, your OSO would be able to give you much better intel than any of us here. Your hours are impressive however, especially compared to mine... which would be 0. :eek:
I'd look at trying to improve your pft if at all possible. That might offset your comparatively low gpa.

I'm up for OCC-196, best of luck.

JZAB

Livin the MEU life
pilot
Applyit can never hurt; added bonus, OSO always are looking for females. They need to meet that quota too.