• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Oceana

Amall

Chix is awesome. Not a huge fan of their actual food though and the service sucks. Dockside next door might be a better food choice but, drinking wise yes. And you can see Pharrell's house from the deck. What more could you ask for?

Anyone know what time the show starts on Saturday and Sunday?

I need to know how long I can reasonably expect to sleep this weekend...damn jet noise.

skim

Teaching MIDN how to drift a BB
None
Contributor
Do you mean the dinner dress jacket? thats only 0-4 and above. My choker has been worn twice. First to have it fitted and second to see if it still fit.

Amall

I don't know. my date for strikefighter ball wore it and he's a ltjg...I guess its dressier than the chokers technically but, I suppose I'm not a bowtie fan.

skim

Teaching MIDN how to drift a BB
None
Contributor
Its optional for 0-3 and below. Im not a fan of the bowtie either. I plan on making the show but the uniform will probably remain in the closet. I will get a haircut that the most FPO would be jealous of...

Lobster

still up in the air if i'm going or not, stalk got tickets from the skipper of the base but i'm not sure if we can make it.

Lobster

k just figured it out stalk and I are heading down tomorrow and will be there late afternoon, I'm pumped :D