• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCC - TBS Wedding

krj

I am planning to get married during the break between OCC and TBS. Can any of you that have done this provide any tips for me? My future husband will be attending the OCC class that starts in January and I believe he will have to report to TBS on April 10th. The plan is for me to come up to Quantico sometime late April or early May.

Steve Wilkins

Teaching pigs to dance, one pig at a time.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I am planning to get married during the break between OCC and TBS. Can any of you that have done this provide any tips for me? My future husband will be attending the OCC class that starts in January and I believe he will have to report to TBS on April 10th. The plan is for me to come up to Quantico sometime late April or early May.
This guy could probably help you out.

jp.jpg

foniks

Probably not so good of an idea. . . That's just my personal opinion. What if your fiance gets injured (God forbid), or gets held back, and doesn't graduate on time? Why not wait until after OCC to plan the wedding?

ArkhamAsylum

500+ Posts
pilot
On the other hand, getting married while at TBS would be difficult for both of you. After TBS... good luck. Just don't burn any bridges before you have to, for reasons stated above.