• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCC 225

I was selected for..

• Total voters
June 3rd start date. Are you all ready?!?

Hey there fellow candidates. Don't know how many have been selected for OCC 225 yet but I decided to start up the thread anyways. We've got a long ways away till ship date so nothing now but to sit back, relax, shoot the shit, and enjoy the holidays.

FastEddie

Got the word a couple weeks ago that I got pre-selected for OCC 225! Pretty pumped but gotta figure out what to do with all this time for the next 6 months...

PMPT

Me also. I'm actually wondering if I've met you if you're a Clemson grad and still live in SC/NC ...

FastEddie

Me also. I'm actually wondering if I've met you if you're a Clemson grad and still live in SC/NC ...

Congrats dude! Yeah I live in SC and I graduated from Clemson in May 2014. I was recently at The Citadel to do some pre-ship training. Where do you think we've met before?

PMPT

hrm ... depends where you live I guess. I'm through RSS Columbia (although I live in NC). Did you attend some get together a few weeks/months back in Greenville, SC?

RSB_17

Hey! I also heard from my OSO a few weeks ago that I am pre-selected for OCC 225! I'm really excited.The time is killing me though and this weather makes running a pain in the ass :/

JHuff

Something I thought would never happen for me, happened. I was selected for Marine Air for 225!! I'm both excited and terrified at the same time. Other applicants should start finding out soon, I guess the board just recently met last week. Chances are I'll be the old guy in the class, but it's ok. I'll do my best to keep up with you young whippersnappers.

Congrats on everyone that's been selected! Hopefully, you've all been brushing up on knowledge and running your asses off. Heads up, I was told about a great app that has some useful marine knowledge. The app is called "iMarine". I have it on iPhone but I'm sure its available on android as well. It has all the general orders, leadership traits / principles, rank structure (enlisted, warrant, officer), and the marine corps hymn, stuff we'll have to memorize. From my understanding, if you knock those out, as well as how to write a 5 paragraph order, brush up on general history, and learn how to land nav, you'll be good to go. Anyways, best of luck prepping, I'll see you all Day Zero at OCC 225!

RobertoM825

I'll be down in Quantico this summer as well. Good luck to all candidates heading down! Try to take adavantage of the small amount of time you've got left, you won't regret it.