• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCC 224

Rugby_Guy

Livin on a Prayer
pilot
wow that is a wealth of information right there, I am actually glad to get selected for the Jan class, I won't have to deal with the humidity.

I'll ask you after it's over if you would have rather done OCS in the humidity or TBS in the humidity...

JjayL5045

You are definitely not the first person to say that, I guess I should be careful what I wish for.

Yes, be careful for what u wish for. Let me elaborate :D

Drilling without gloves.
Always wet and cold.
Socks are always wet.
Shoveling the Double O-Course before you can run it.

Atleast you wont ever be too hot in the squad bay.

andrew90

Haven't opened this thread in a while! Made it through OCC 224 and picked up with Charlie, we are literally 2 months to the day being done with TBS! any one else from the thread pic up with Charlie? I am looking forward to getting out of here and moving on to flight school. Hope everyone is enjoying the suck, kicking ass and ready to graduate!

andrew90

Hands down TBS in the humidity. We had 45 drop out of the 15 mile about 2 weeks ago... it was like 85 degrees at 0430 when we stepped off. I am sure there are those who would disagree with me about my choice.