• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCC 203- Who's in?

DenaliDrew

Last month training plans anyone? How are we all finishing up the last month? While I'm pretty creative when it comes to physical prep, I'm open to ideas for maintaining the physicality on the road from California.

robp0105

I'm not sure if you're a Crossfit fan or not, but you could certainly manage to plan a trip with daily stops at an affiliate. To someone who drank the Crossfit koolaid (me), that sounds like a lot of fun.

GeorgiaMarine

I have been doing the suggested prep provided on the OCS website mixing in Killer's Crunch's and Armstrong Pullups plan! Plan is to keep the plan and hopefully be somewhat "prepared" for this 10 week fun trip!

Swanee

Cereal Killer
pilot
None
Contributor
The one thing I thought was odd about OCC-200 was the amount of time we would go without any PT. I remember going 2 weeks( or at least, it felt like 2 weeks). Plus you get to sit around for a week doing nothing but eating and paperwork before you do the in PFT.

Maybe it will be different for you guys. Good luck. It's amazing how quickly 68 guys will get turned into 25-30...

DenaliDrew

There's always SOMETHING you can do... pushups, crunches, dips, planks, 8-count bodybuilders, pull-ups. Atrophy kicks in after 3 days, but this can be avoided the first week, especially with smart choices at the messhall. Old guys like me dont have the metabolism that you "young guys" have.

As far as the drive out, kettlebell, perfect push up and running shoes will probably work.

Lonestar155

is good to go
Anyone hear the latest rumors on how the new CO is running the show? I know a new CO just stepped on deck. The previous CO wasn't big on killing us PT wise, but Col. Chase would PT your ass back home. I am sure many of you have heard stories...