• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCC 203- Who's in?

DenaliDrew

I got word that I'm in on the Enlisted Commissioning Program. Who else is getting down for 10 weeks of fun? Figured we can get some of the introductions out of the way.

Marinerugby

My package was submitted a few weeks ago, from what I understand the board meets in early December. Hopefully, I will receive some good news before Christmas.

robp0105

I wish I could tell you exactly how long it took, but I can't remember. It was a board in early October and I think it took about a week or so to get word. For your sake I hope they don't push the boards back as long as they did for 202. Waiting to hear is tough!

DenaliDrew

Word should be passed ASAP. The fun kicks off on Jan 15. I figured ECP would be the last to know, but apparently we were among the first. My MarAdmin came out two weeks ago- I was about to kill my Master Sergeant as he's known for two weeks.

Any word from your OSO's about the hold up?

Marinerugby

Well, I am told the board meets next in early Dec. If that is the case, then there is not a hold up....yet. Hopefully, I should know for sure within a week or two after the first week of Dec. I am not really too worried about not getting selected, everything that was sent in is good...but the waiting around. SUCKS.

DenaliDrew

You should be fine. But it does concern me that the board was this late. Our board was in October, and it took them a month just to get everything out in the public eye regarding who was in/out.

I'm assuming your training as if you know you're in?

DenaliDrew

Checking it 15 times a day from 30th of October until the day I found out. He knew because he knows the admin chief at MCRC. He's the kind of top that knows everyone.

Marinerugby

You should be fine. But it does concern me that the board was this late. Our board was in October, and it took them a month just to get everything out in the public eye regarding who was in/out.

I'm assuming your training as if you know you're in?

Correct. I just ran a 60 day Pre-ship PFT this weekend and did well, I have been told I will be doing the 30-Day pre-ship PFT in mid-Dec. The OSO informed me that I should receive word shortly before or around christmas. I will simply keep doing what I have been doing in regards to training, (weights, runs, pull-ups, etc)

Hope to see you all down there, I am looking forward to it!

TheChuckNoise

It's going down today.

So, if my info is correct, today is the day THE BOARD meets and pulls the pins on the worthy applicants to make them Candidates. Drum roll, anyone?

I wonder how long it will be until we hear anything. My OSO told me to check in for results as early as next week. I guess you ECP folks have a leg up on us non-priors, getting the notice much earlier.

Commence waiting and ringing of hands. :(

DenaliDrew

We have our disadvantages as well... I haven't received my orders yet because two jackasses has yet to submit their pending medical yet. I guess not everybody was as overzealous as me and proceeded to get everything required within two hours and submitted to Quantico. Oh, and the constant ridicule for "going to the darkside", "traitor", things of that nature.

Good luck to all, please post updates as warranted.

Marinerugby

The board meeting on 3 Dec is correct, I confirmed it with my OSO when I was in the office this past Thurs. Currently awaiting some good news...