• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCC-203 and TBS

GeorgiaMarine

I have had no luck finding a schedule of the 2010 TBS classes- the TBS site seems not to be working. I have been told that after OCS (OCC-203) graduation we will go directly to TBS if we take the commission that day. However; I have NOT heard the time between OCC-203's graduation (March 26) and TBS beginning.

Can anyone give me some information on what will happen? Is leave or PTAD still an option- I have heard that it IS and is NOT being allowed.

Thanks to anyone who can help...:confused:

Swanee

Cereal Killer
pilot
None
Contributor
I have had no luck finding a schedule of the 2010 TBS classes- the TBS site seems not to be working. I have been told that after OCS (OCC-203) graduation we will go directly to TBS if we take the commission that day. However; I have NOT heard the time between OCC-203's graduation (March 26) and TBS beginning.

Can anyone give me some information on what will happen? Is leave or PTAD still an option- I have heard that it IS and is NOT being allowed.

Thanks to anyone who can help...:confused:

A. You can't delay your commission anymore after an OCC class

B. You will hang out in Mike Company. Maybe you'll get to take leave, maybe not. You'll hone your book report skills, MarineNet skills, and working party's in which a LCpl get to boss around a bunch of 2ndLts....

DenaliDrew

It just seems like yesterday when I was a Lance Corporal and I was bossing around 1st Lt's in the airwing. My how everything comes full circle.

Another option is to look into PTAD to help out an OSO- pretty much a good way to get out of dodge for a month. I'm trying to go back to San Diego for a month and train the shippers. Anything to get back to Whales Vagina.