• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Occ 198

philhead

240 on the PFT and 5,6,5 on the ASTB for the application package. I'm a civilian pilot so I expected to do better on the ASTB, but at least it was good enough. My PFT was low cuz of my run time, 23:30. Pullups and crunches were good. Averaging about a 260 now with a run time between 21 and 21:30. We get 1:30 off our time because of Denver's altitude, but that's just for the sake of the application. My times are unadjusted.

joemcspeed

Thanks phil... it does give me some good hope.
I scored a 5/6/6 OAR 51 with a PFT of 292 (also altitude adjusted), and a prior.
However my main concerns are 2 run ins with the law, that require waivers in addition to a tattoo waiver.
Again Congrats and Thanks.

philhead

Yeah I didn't have any law problems, but I needed a huge medical waiver which was granted. Took a long time to get, but I got it. Good luck man, I know that good PFT score goes a long way. There's another guy my OSO's working with who got a 7,8,7 on the ASTB, but can't get that PFT to the 225 mark. So 292 is damn good. Thanks for the congrats.

TigerGSU

I got selected for OCC-198 Air. ASTB was 7/6/7 and PFT was around 265. 21:45 run, 15 pullups, and 100 crunches.