• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Occ 198

VIZKRIEG

KILL
I will be there with you guys as well, one of the (apparently few) 10% of air. I was supposed to be 197, but didn't get everything through to get there. It'll be loads of fun this summer...

Conaway

I just found out yesterday that my waiver was approved to return this summer. Hopefully, I'll be able to rejoin you all as an SNA at TBS.

Conaway

My first attempt was a 49, I don't know what it was the second time I took it. If you look up the scoring there is a statistics chart of how people scored.

mjmcdani

You're right, but it seems to differ for the marines, more emphasis on PFT. The selectee stats seem to not indicated branch a lot of the time.

Conaway

You're right, but it seems to differ for the marines, more emphasis on PFT. The selectee stats seem to not indicated branch a lot of the time.

Physical fitness is extremely important, but as far as selection goes, it's a wholistic process. If you have an all around decent package, you shouldn't worry. A well rounded applicant, in most cases, will have a better chance than someone who is just a PT stud or has ridiculously good grades.

joemcspeed

Congrats! I hope to see ya there.

Do you mind if I ask what your ASTB and PFT scores were? Im being interviewed by the CO this week to finish up my package and am trying to work out the plausibility of me getting selected this go around.