• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCC - 184 Who Is Where

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spin

SNA in Meridian
Hey everyone,

Well .. we've all been selected and I had an idea. Why don't we all post where we currently reside so that people in the same cities might be able to exchange information and possibly link up and PT or something before we report to Quantico. Just a thought!

Peace,

Spin

and I'm in NY

perchul

great idea spin, I'm currently in Orlando, FL but will be returning to the West Palm Beach area soon

rocco

Dirty Jersey...pretty close to NYC. anyone in the area going to 184 want to PT together this weekend? Spin?

rocco

yeah GTodd i'm with New Brunswick...this is Matt I'm sure we've met before at the PFT's. Spin and anyone else in the area the Jersey OSO is having a picnic event on Saturday and then I thought we could do some PT after...there is a park with some great trails right down the road. anyone interested send me a PM and we'll set it up...see you there

GTodd

Yo Matt whats up its Todd, yeah we can pt after the Picnic, I will be there. Can not wait till we go.Spin you better come, its from 1100-1400

Spin

SNA in Meridian
I'm definitely down to come ..... just need the info. I PM'd Rocconj but haven't heard anything back ........ can u give me directions, etc.??

jkling03

Boston, I'm down to road trip for some PT. None of my PFT's unfortunately have been done with another candidate.

Status
Not open for further replies.