• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Obtaining Birth Certificate

Status
Not open for further replies.

04Hopeful

EA3 -> IS3 -> Intel O1(hopefully)
A very helpful webpage was postes here awhile back that discussed the things that OCS applications don't tell you, such as getting a birth certificate issued by the government versus a hospital. The question I have, I am a naturalized citizen and my country of origin (Holland) does not have a birth certificate type program, hence no birth certificate, so I am not sure how to go about getting one from the government. Anyone else faced this problem? Thanks again for everyone's help and good luck to all!

Dunedan

Picture Clean!
None
In this case, I'd think your naturalization papers would suffice...don't they indicate your birth date and place? That's all a birth certificate is for...
-A

Ummm...yeah

hukleberry

I would STRONGLY suggest that you get on the phone with your recruiter and have him get on the phone with his superiors to find out EXACTLY what you need for your file. The only reason I say this is because I went through a similar situation and because of assumptions on my recruiting teams part I have ended up in long delays. It is important that you get exactly what you need, not just what someone thinks should be enough. I had some limited luck getting help from the State Department. Good luck with it and dont be afraid to push your recruiter to get the RIGHT information.

Semper Fi

04Hopeful

EA3 -> IS3 -> Intel O1(hopefully)
Thank you for the suggestion, you are absolutely right! I think that it is actually a good suggestion for all information pertaining to one's application packet. Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.