• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

obama protestor w. AR-15

wink

War Hoover NFO.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Happening now. The President is in Phoenix to speak at the VFW convention. Protesters are said to number 3000 but unconfirmed by police. This photo is of a protester, armed with an AR-15 and at least one handgun (CCW legal in AZ) debating with a supporter of the President. BTW, this is completely legal in AZ, the firearms possession, method of carry and debate. :eek: Note the spare Mag on his back left pocket.
photo credit http://img35.yfrog.com/i/iwfl.jpg/

Attachments

• ar-15 protestor.jpg
    ar-15 protestor.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 315

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
....Somewhere, a hippies head just exploded.
Naaaaahhh ... hippies ARE 'heads':D .... more likely the guy's head on the left (no pun) exploded. :)

obama-rahm-460_1108409c.jpg

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Too bad he won't get close enough for the President to see or hear him. I guess he will just have to keep preening for the cameras.

Mumbles

pilot
Contributor
Happening now. The President is in Phoenix to speak at the VFW convention. Protesters are said to number 3000 but unconfirmed by police. This photo is of a protester, armed with an AR-15 and at least one handgun (CCW legal in AZ) debating with a supporter of the President. BTW, this is completely legal in AZ, the firearms possession, method of carry and debate. :eek: Note the spare Mag on his back left pocket.
photo credit http://img35.yfrog.com/i/iwfl.jpg/

This is pure awesomeness on many levels: Black conservative anti-Obama expressing his rights.

Jynx

*Placeholder*
Contributor
How ballsy do you have to be in order to go to a presidential event strapped, with a backup sidearm, and carrying an extra mag for show?

My question is, who is braver? The guy who knows secret service will be all over the event and comes with guns anyways, or the unarmed guy who walks up to that man to engage him in civil debate?

Either way, glad to see the system works.

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
Too bad he won't get close enough for the President to see or hear him.....
Correct me if I'm wrong here ... but I'm not sure that's got anything to do with why the First and Second Amendments were conceived and written ... :)

SynixMan

HKG Based Artificial Excrement Pilot
pilot
Contributor
Is there some sort of caveat regarding CCW/Open Carry when a VIP is nearby? There's no way the Secret Service will let him near the President, right?

PropStop

Kool-Aid free since 2001.
pilot
Contributor
I imagine that if he is even remotely close to the pres that there'll be a sniper with him dialed in and a plain cloths SS agent near by. The SS isn't paid to take chances, they'll be all over him like a Chief on a doughnut (I keed, I keed!). While they may not directly harass him, and I wouldn't blame them if they did, they're certain to keep an eye on him.

I don't begrudge this guy for bringing his firearm, and tis a nice one, but he has GOT to expect some sort of response from the cops - legal or not. Their job IS to protect the public and a dude toting around an evil black rifle, well, I would HOPE they take interest in him, and keep an eye on him.

QuagmireMcGuire

Kinder and Gentler
Pill_Hacker said:
I'm watching a story about this on CNN right now. They mentioned that there are several people with AR-15s out and more with other firearms. They briefly showed a black guy(could be the same guy) with a black rifle and the dude looked exactly like Malcolm X and seemed to be dressing the part also.

You aren't confusing a professionally dressed Black dude (as the guy above is) with a Black Muslim, are you?