• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Oar tips?

LIMAS79

I am finishing up my last 3 classes and graduate May 29th with Bachelors in Business Admin. In addition, I am studying for the Officer Aptitude Rating test and hopefully submit my OCS package in June. I also got word that I was selected for JSOY for all of Navy Munitions Command Conus Southwest. I guess all of my collateral duties, Command CFL, College and Eval paid off. What is the best way to study for this OAR?
Any tips for me ? Thanks

V/R

SynixMan

HKG Based Artificial Excrement Pilot
pilot
Contributor
I think you're talking about the ASTB test, which is the test required to apply for commissioning. The OAR is one of four scores spit out by the computer at the end of the test. There's an ASTB section here with tons of advice and info. Also Google "ASTB Test" and you'll find even more info. Good luck!

herrera86dc

You can also take the OAR test which IS part of the ASTB. It includes Mathematics, Reading, and Mechanical Comprehension ONLY! This test is reccomended if you are only trying to apply to SWO,Supply and a couple other programs. Some ways to go about studying are some SAT practice books, ASVAB practice books and even some Officer Candidate review books all can be found at some stores such as Barnes and Noble. Good luck