• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OAR Prep

brybea

Good Afternoon Air Warriors,

I am scheduled to take my OAR on Friday. I feel that I am ready to take it, I have spent the last few weeks reading the different forums to find a study plan that would work well for me. I have noticed a pattern when taking the practice tests for it, when I am doing the math portion for the test, I find that I keep running out of time before I am able to finish all thirty questions of the exam, usually I have between 5 and 6 questions that I do not complete before the timer goes. These questions usually are the more in depth ones that take longer to set up and solve.

For anyone who has taken the test, are the longer questions worth more points than the "quicker" ones to solve?

Is it worth more to answer as many of the questions out of 30 as I can? Or focus more on making sure that the questions that I answer are correct regardless of how many I answer?

If there is any information that "can" be given to me, that would be most appreciative.

My recruiter mentioned that information regarding the test itself should not be given out so if there is not a ton of info that can be given I understand.