• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OAR Exam

Krabbyabby09

Hi everyone, I just took the OAR and I got 26 for the first time. I know that I’m really weak in Math and it took me more than 2 minutes in each question, I know that my answer is wrong coz the next question pops out is more easier. Idk what to do and I’m really frustrated. I feel like I don’t want to retake this exam but my TRIAD has been pressuring me to retaking the exam again.

Any help you guys can suggest me? Do you guys know any Math tutor who is willing to help me and I’m willing to pay.

Thank you!

Anthony2000

PRO-REC Y SNA
Hi everyone, I just took the OAR and I got 26 for the first time. I know that I’m really weak in Math and it took me more than 2 minutes in each question, I know that my answer is wrong coz the next question pops out is more easier. Idk what to do and I’m really frustrated. I feel like I don’t want to retake this exam but my TRIAD has been pressuring me to retaking the exam again.

Any help you guys can suggest me? Do you guys know any Math tutor who is willing to help me and I’m willing to pay.

Thank you!

Google “Kyle’s Drive airwarriors” or go to the 1001 ASTB Questions here on AW

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again

Thank you!

There’s an entire ASTB / oar section to find your answers.

exNavyOffRec

I feel like I don’t want to retake this exam but my TRIAD has been pressuring me to retaking the exam again.
Besides what was already said this confuses me, are you saying they want you to take it ASAP or are you saying they want you to take it and you have decided you don't want to apply?

Differentbcm

Future Aviator

Thank you!
Let’s pass together I have a few ppl who are currently studying. We’re all hoping for 60’s
be prepared.

Differentbcm

Future Aviator

Thank you!
Fernando and Kieno is only good ones out there

5H1l0H

Thank you!
I will help on the math section. (I am a math major btw.) I mainly need help with the mechanical section and to know what on earth is on this exam. I look online for practice tests and am not finding complete exams thus far.

Reach out to me. I would love to study with you! :)