• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Oakley Sunglasses

IrishNavy05

pilot
Contributor
Anybody in Pcola want to go in on the Oakley Government Program? www.usstandardissue.com describes everything you can get, and they'll send you a price list if you email them, but basically all sunglasses are 50% off to active duty military. The catch is there's a $250 minimum order, so I can't afford to blow that much by myself. Anybody here want in? PM me or post here.

RiceOwl06

I just did a military order through Oakley a few weeks ago, and got my sunglasses. It only required a 150 dollar minimum order. It may have just changed, but I can email anyone the form with a 150 minimum order listed on it if it helps. Also, the boots and accessories didn't require any minimum order, but they were back-ordered for months on many of the items.

Attachments

• SI_Eyewear_Order_Form.xls
    57.5 KB · Views: 273
  • Accessories_and_Boots_Order_Form(1).xls
    301.5 KB · Views: 120
  • Oakley_SI_Line.pdf
    120.7 KB · Views: 227

RiceOwl06

Oh yeah, they made me sign some sort of agreement form that said I wouldn't sell them on ebay. Here is that attached. I'm just doing this because its probably easier for some to buy 150 dollars worth of stuff instead of 250.

Attachments

• Government_Sales_Agreement.doc
    43 KB · Views: 164