• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

NUPOC Recruiter Question

tbiscuit360

Hi all,
I have a question regarding the recruiter for NUPOC... A while ago I thought I found something regarding this, but now I can't find it....

Anyways, I am interested in applying to NUPOC (3.45 GPA, Enginerd, have been an RA for a couple years, I am a head lead at my job)... Anyways a couple weeks ago I contacted the 1-800 number for my local officer recruiter which was the Pittsburgh station. I few days later I receive a call from Tennessee number and just miss it. I call it back and leave a message with my name and number. This was a week and a half ago. I haven't received any alert back whatsoever and I tried calling back Friday morning to give them a whole day to get back to me and still, I haven't heard a thing...
Anybody have any advice on what to do? Should I call the 1-800 number? Or should I try the number for the recruiter that is local to my physical home address (which would be the NYC recruiter)?
Thanks for your help... This opportunity sounds really amazing and I have done enough research on it to be more than happy with my decision, however I am pretty disappointed that the process has stalled without even beginning.

nugget61

pilot
Call your local recruiter... they love nupoc's, so he'll give you plenty of attention.