• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

NUPOC Interview for Comp Sci major?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cougar23

Is there anyone out there that has gone through the NUPOC interview as a Computer Science major that could tell what kind of questions they ask? I read in the online NUPOC study guide it's basically Boolean algebra, but can anyone be more specific?

surferb

CS NUPOC interview

When I interviewed we were asked questions based on our transcripts. You can definately expect one on baisic calculus and one on physics. Beyond that, the interviewee looked for classes that they were familiar with to hit you up with questions. I didn't get a single one from any CS class. They saw that I'd taken differential equations and asked me questions from there. I had basically forgotten the material. They pretty much prompted me through the problem - more interested in the approach and reasoning that you took. Hope this helps

Status
Not open for further replies.