• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

NSW Operator dropping IP OCS package

SwissChard24

Hello y’all.

I am 30 years old and am a SWCC operator(SB2 and 5-1/2 years TIS) out of Special Boat Team 12 and am wanting to transition from NSW to the IWC realm.

My current education is a Bachelor’s in criminology and an MBA with a specialization in Finance(graduating AUG2024). I am also working on my Security +, Network + and A+ certs currently.

Since I am in an enlisted community as a SWCC, my LORs are coming from a Warrant who I deployed with as well as a LT who was a SEAL attached to our detachment. I’m trying to find IP officers who can conduct an appraisal for me and I plan to get at least 5 appraisals completed, although some may come from SEAL officers who are attached to our command. I would like to get in contact with IP officers to learn more of the job and to have as mentors as I’m quite green.

What advice would you have for someone in my shoes coming from a combat role and delving into something completely different? What should I do differently? I want to drop the package JUL2024. But, if this is not feasible I am willing to push the date to the right.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Hello y’all.

I am 30 years old and am a SWCC operator(SB2 and 5-1/2 years TIS) out of Special Boat Team 12 and am wanting to transition from NSW to the IWC realm.

My current education is a Bachelor’s in criminology and an MBA with a specialization in Finance(graduating AUG2024). I am also working on my Security +, Network + and A+ certs currently.

Since I am in an enlisted community as a SWCC, my LORs are coming from a Warrant who I deployed with as well as a LT who was a SEAL attached to our detachment. I’m trying to find IP officers who can conduct an appraisal for me and I plan to get at least 5 appraisals completed, although some may come from SEAL officers who are attached to our command. I would like to get in contact with IP officers to learn more of the job and to have as mentors as I’m quite green.

What advice would you have for someone in my shoes coming from a combat role and delving into something completely different? What should I do differently? I want to drop the package JUL2024. But, if this is not feasible I am willing to push the date to the right.

Welcome to the page. Kindly suggest you check out the various forums including the various IWC/IP OCS Board threads that will help assist you.

Good luck!