• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

NSI PT gear/schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.

etnuclearsailor

STA 21 Nuclear OC
Where my NSI packet tells me I need official Navy PT gear, does that just mean gear with Navy logos, or does it mean "Richard Simmons" shorts from Boot Camp?
Also, I'm hearing from some places the 3.2 mile run is twice a day, and from others I'm hearing once a week. Does anyone know which it is?
-ET3

STA-21-INTEL

I'm here in Newport now so this is what is currently happening: PT Gear: Boot camp issue (4 sets shirt/shorts REQUIRED along with one set of the Boot issue sweats)
PT: I'm in BOOST, but the NSI PT schedule was pretty similar to ours when they were here in the fall. They PT'd about 3 times per week and usually one of those was "the trail" The trail here can be anywhere from 3 miles to about 5 depending on where you turn around. Expect to do all varieties. The other PT's were a little less intense (sprints or just laps for 30mins, etc).

Status
Not open for further replies.