• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

NROTC vs AFROTC

Status
Not open for further replies.

rare21

pilot
Contributor
ohhhh our CO used to get so ircked at some of the AFROTC guys wearing flight suits. He'd say that unless you are in a flying status you should not be in a flight suit. But for all we knew they may have been doing CAP stuff. Right now i'm used to the flight suit but i know some squadrons out there if you're not flying that day you're in khakis or the equivalent.

NozeMan

Are you threatening me?
pilot
Super Moderator
The AFROTC guys here wear BDU's and Flight Suits, its so gay. But the BEST part is that when they wear flight suits, they have their queer ascots that match our school colors! On top of that, half of the fricken AFROTC is also "officers" and you have to salute a ton on thursdays...but there's always a bunch of dumb AF freshman that salute NROTC freshman because they have no idea how to figure out our uniform. Nothing is more satisfying that having an upperclassmen AF guy salute you when youre a freshman....

But they do have hot girls, last year AFROTC graduated this smokin' hot 2nd LT....

bch

Helo Bubba
pilot
rare21 said:
AFROTC always had the hottest chicks at my school, could be your tiebreaker

Here is the best advice I was ever given... DO NOT SH$T WHERE YOU EAT. There are a million other women out there, most of which are not in the military.

VetteMuscle427

is out to lunch.
None
If you want women... take an elementary education class. Being an engineer, I dont see many <any> women. I took a 200 level child-development class... I am one of 2 guys, in a room full of smokin' girls. Other than the liberal bias, it is the greatest thing I ever did.

Status
Not open for further replies.