• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

NROTC to BDCP

Thisguy

Pain-in-the-dick
firefriendly said:
guy, do you actually know this girls, if so all 5 of us need to hang out...reminds me of spring break, which is also fast approaching.

Yeah, those girls go to Florida State, I met them last year on Spring Break in Panama city, FL at Club Le Vela. I was guest host of the wet T-shirt contest and got to dump the water on them...aw hell, who am I kidding. No, of course I don't know these girls. If I did, I'd be doin' a lot more with them than using them as my stupid avitar on AW...

ChuckMK23

FERS and TSP contributor!
pilot
Thisguy said:
Yeah, those girls go to Florida State, I met them last year on Spring Break in Panama city, FL at Club Le Vela. I was guest host of the wet T-shirt contest and got to dump the water on them...aw hell, who am I kidding. No, of course I don't know these girls. If I did, I'd be doin' a lot more with them than using them as my stupid avitar on AW...

I do - and I did all 3 at the same time. I think that's why Brett hates me :) It's just sheer jealousy!!!

illinijoe05

Nachos
pilot
First off a comission is a comissiion. But with that said imho i think bdcp can be a great deal compared to rotc in certain cases. As an rotc grad guy who is now living with an ocs grad in pcola i can say this, after a few months the ocs guys calm down with the anal-ness and you cant really tell the difference. I think though if you go to a school where tuition is relativly cheap and you live in an area where bah is high bdcp is definatly the way to go. BDCP dont get their tuition and fees paid for but they do draw bah bas and e-5 pay. Run the numbers versus tuition and fees plus (tax free) stipend and if bdcp comes out to be more money i would do it in a heart beat if i were you. If its about the same your basically trading no pt and other bullshit in college for 13 weeks of bullshit in ocs. Good luck