• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

NROTC Scholarship Status

NavyShark

My recruiter says my application has been packaged up and will be reviewed by the first board and when I go to check my status online it says:

"Your application is at CNRC for additional processing.
Items waiting to be processed: Test Scores
Transcripts
Debarment and Drug Statement
Statement of Understanding"

I was just wondering what this means? And how long will it be at this stage before it actually gets sent to the board?

Thanks,
NavyShark

Biles

I found the website pretty useless. All you can really do is wait for your recruiter to give you that call. If you have the first board you should know before the year is over.

JTB7

I found the website pretty useless. All you can really do is wait for your recruiter to give you that call. If you have the first board you should know before the year is over.

Yeah, after I filled everything out my recruiter called me and haven't done anything with the site. I have been working with him and have my package close to complete. However, he said for me to get working on the essays in the online application. Can I just send my essay to him instead of doing it online?

Biles

Yeah, after I filled everything out my recruiter called me and haven't done anything with the site. I have been working with him and have my package close to complete. However, he said for me to get working on the essays in the online application. Can I just send my essay to him instead of doing it online?

I don't think so. All you do is copy/paste them online, and you whole app is sent to the board.