• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

NROTC Interviews - Anyone interested?

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Evening everyone,

For those who know me as the token (or at least one of the few) officer recruiters on here. Work-related I recently took over NROTC program duties at my NRD and was wondering if any folks (either active duty/reserve or retired) in the San Diego area would like to participate in NROTC interviews.

In the past, we've had members of RDAC and Navy League participate in interviews and would like to extend the offer to members of AirWarriors.

I'm looking for either active duty/reserve officers O-3 and above and of course retired officers (any rank) who live in the San Diego area and would like to spend a few hours interviewing potential NROTC Scholarship applicants. Essentially, high school seniors and some juniors. Interviews will be taking place April thru June, Mondays-Wednesdays (excluding holidays), and generally from 9am-1pm. You choose whichever date(s) you'd like to volunteer. Each interview lasts up to an hour, but it's ultimately up to you to decide how extensive you want to interview each applicant. Oh, and interviews take place at NOSC Pomerado by MCAS Miramar.

It's still a ways away, but I'm trying to get a feeler to see who is interested. This is a great opportunity to interview and screen potential officers who will be serving a few years from now. It also gives these kids an opportunity to talk with folks who have served or are currently serving in the fleet. This is completely voluntary, and whichever date or dates you choose will be the dates you interview.

Whether it's here or VIA PM, I'm more than happy and willing to field any questions. Thanks!