• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

November Boat Players....

Godspeed

His blood smells like cologne.
pilot
So what other Airwarriors are going to be out on this boat det?

T-45%20Goshawk-BAE-Hawk.jpg

Mr. Blonde

My ass is a motherfuckin' champion
pilot
I just wanted to say good luck, we're all counting on you.

oh, and don't call me shirley...;)

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
TINLBTD
NLAL
ALAH
IHAFFFTH
ILASFLTS
NCAHBIC

Oh, and have fun. :D

Birdog8585

Milk and Honey
pilot
Contributor
So what other Airwarriors are going to be out on this boat det?

T-45%20Goshawk-BAE-Hawk.jpg

So I know you've been trying to grow your boat 'stash since you found out you were going to K-rock, question is, can you actually see it now? ;):D

Good luck man - been a long time since the tap code and "WTF are we doing this shit, all I wanna do is fly jets"

Semper Fi

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
I was hoping to go to the boat in November, although it'll more likely be December. Although my deck will be smaller than yours... :p

(Can you actually brag about being smaller?)

helolumpy

Apprentice School Principal
pilot
Contributor
Did more than my share of CQ Dets in Starboard D. Remember if you wave off to Starboard, there's a helo out there at 150 feet!!

Raptor2216

Honestly, if the seas are calm, the wind is down the pipe, and the LSO's remembered to set the proper target wire (I dunno the proper terminology for this but you all get the idea), its really not that hard. I loved the few traps I got but unfortunately the harrier doesn't have a hook. I would love to do it all over again.

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
What coast?? West?? East?? What deck, if that's not tellin' the Rooskies too much ...

GET A GOOD START! Discipline in the pattern ... then meatball, lineup, AOA ... fast, fast (but good) scan ... don't fixate on any one thing -- keep the scan moving and processing.

PAY ATTENTION ON THE DECK!!! DO NOT CHOKE if you make a mistake. That's over; it's d-o-n-e ... focus on what's comin' next.

Best to all of you. :)

rogerballsmall.jpg