• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

November 8th, 2009 OCS Class

CJ21S

E-2 Bubba
pilot
I couldn't find a thread started for November 8th 2009 date so I figured I'd start one.

Justin----22m----SNA----non-prior-----Eliot, ME

Oh and I was looking at other OCS class date threads and they started a facebook group as well, not a terrible idea if someone else wants to pursue it.

cjfessler

Final Select SNA
I just found out that I'm in the Nov 8th OCS class. Haven't actually received my Final Select letter yet, but my stats are:

Chuck-----M/25----SNA----non-prior----Charlotte, NC

TGrayum

Pro-Rec SNA
Just got the call. I'll see you guys on Nov. 8

Travis ----- 26/M ----- SNA ----- non-prior ----- Boulder, CO

DaSilva11

A-Pool SNA
just found out my OR gave me the wrong date, so I'll be joining you guys Nov 8.

Ian.......SNA......Non-Prior........Marion, MA

overspeed550

NPA A-Pool
For you Nov 8 folks, when did you all get your pro-rec and your FS? My OR mentioned a slight possibility of this class, if not 28 Nov I think it was. Probably January though.

DaSilva11

A-Pool SNA
I went to ORR, graduate of 2004 class. Haha small world....and I can't wait to get out of the Tri Town and into the Navy.

As for overspeed....I was pro'rec on Feb. 24, 2009 and FS on July 9, 2009 as SNA. As for OCS nov. 8, I've heard our class could get up to 100 people so you could be joining us.....OCS is changing!

Stayafloat

Professional API Student
Also heard there was talk of changing Indoc. week to 3 weeks long. Came from someone who just got out...

Nick.........SNFO......Non-prior.....East Lansing, MI

Picaroon

Helos
pilot
Also heard there was talk of changing Indoc. week to 3 weeks long. Came from someone who just got out...

Nick.........SNFO......Non-prior.....East Lansing, MI
I heard a rumor from a fellow BDCP guy that OCS was going to be extended to 16 weeks. Are we talking about the same thing?