• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

November 22nd, 2009

thought i'd start a thread for those of us going to the Nov 22nd class ...

25 / female / SNA / Newport News, VA

looking forward to it! sort of lol.

RedFive

pilot
None
Contributor
Hey goodluck Julietfoxtrot! I know you've been waiting for this for a long time!!

thanks RedFive! i'm looking forward to it.

hey all - theres a bunch of us on the navy ocs portal - and the facebook group is a good way to contact everyone. see you all in newport!

magic hat

Pro Rec'd SNA
Wow, when were you pro-rec? When did you have all your documents done?

I received the good news about my pro rec on August 24... 5 pm

I was actually put in the Dec 6 class but someone going through my NRD wants to puch their date back. My OR asked if i would consider taking the Nov 22 date. Decision took all of 30 sec. 29 to process this is actually happening, 1 to decide. Still waiting for a higher-up to sign my FS. Dunno how it is going to come back if i am switching. :confused:

Hang in there. Heard theres a few more spots for dec 6.

SWOHopeful

I received the good news about my pro rec on August 24... 5 pm

I was actually put in the Dec 6 class but someone going through my NRD wants to puch their date back. My OR asked if i would consider taking the Nov 22 date. Decision took all of 30 sec. 29 to process this is actually happening, 1 to decide. Still waiting for a higher-up to sign my FS. Dunno how it is going to come back if i am switching. :confused:

Hang in there. Heard theres a few more spots for dec 6.

Yeah that is pretty crazy. I wonder how that would work for the other guy too. I'm sure they want to spend Thanksgiving at home, I personally would have love that Nov 22 class. If your recruiter wants to get me into that class I would take it!

Yeah that is pretty crazy. I wonder how that would work for the other guy too. I'm sure they want to spend Thanksgiving at home, I personally would have love that Nov 22 class. If your recruiter wants to get me into that class I would take it!

I think this may very well be the most awesome Thanksgiving ever!